Terms & ConditionsBookings and Use of Website Subject to Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. BOOKINGS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings for any of the accommodations listed on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website and making a booking directly with us you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERS
2. BOOKING & CANCELLATION RULES
For all bookings:
The email address for communications with Tiny Houses Raglan at email@example.com.
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Raglan Tiny House Escapes within 24 hours of check-in.
Raglan Tiny House Escapes has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest emails Raglan Tiny House Escapes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to the listing’s check-in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in, otherwise no refund will be issued. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, there will be no refund.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, there will be no refund.
3. TINY HOUSES DISCRETION
Raglan Tiny House Escapes:
- has the absolute discretion to refuse a booking of a potential guest for any reason whatsoever;
- has the absolute discretion as to whether a booking made via any of our communication channels (website, email, Instagram, Facebook, mobile/text) is accepted and fulfilled. Raglan Tiny House Escapes may cancel a booking for any reason whatsoever; and
- may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the ability of any guest to make a booking for any reason whatsoever.
4. GUEST LIABLE FOR EVERY BOOKING
You are liable for every booking made which has not been cancelled pursuant to the Cancellation Rules.
5. TRADE NOT SUPPLIED
Unless otherwise agreed, you may not make bookings for the purpose of resale.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices are per accommodation and are listed on the Website. The prices of the Tiny Homes are inclusive of GST.
- All amounts are in New Zealand dollars.
Tiny Houses Raglan will invoice you via email if requested.
- Payment for your Tiny House accommodation is due, and will be notified immediately following your order with us. If you are paying by Internet Banking, payment is due immediately after your booking is accepted.
- If you are paying by Flexible Payment Option, we will email you with the expected schedule of payments, if you miss one or all of these payments we reserve the right to cancel your order and retain the payments as per the schedule below.
- In the case of cancellation prior to 7 days before your booking, you will lose 50% of the total booking value.
- In the case of cancellation after 7 days or less within your booking, you will lose 100% of the total booking value.
9. METHOD OF PAYMENT
- You must pay Tiny House Escapes Raglan for the accommodation purchased by credit card via PayPal, via Internet Banking or via Flexible Payment Option. The Website does not accept any other form of payment.
- If you are notified of an incorrect amount for any accommodation booked, Tiny House Escapes Raglan shall be paid by, or refund to, you the necessary adjustment amount to reflect the correct amount which should have been invoiced. We will, at our choice, refund you by transferring funds to your bank account.
11. DEBT COLLECTION
- You are liable for all costs associated with debt collection where you default in payment for any order.
- Notwithstanding any other term, you agree to indemnify Tiny House Escapes Raglan against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses suffered or incurred, and all claims and demands made against Tiny House Escapes Raglan, arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the accommodation, any breach of these terms and conditions, or the delivery or failure to deliver any accommodation commitments.
13. ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY TINY HOUSE ESCAPES RAGLAN
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to the Website and its contents is owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of, Tiny House Escapes Raglan, its licensors and the providers of any other products and services accessible through the Website, and is protected by New Zealand and international law.
14. EFFECT OF FORCE MAJEURE
- If the performance by Tiny House Escapes Raglan of its obligations under these terms and conditions is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or government agency, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of Products or raw materials, delay in transit, electricity or communications failures, or other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Tiny House Escapes Raglan) Tiny House Escapes Raglan shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
15. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- The Website contains applications which collect personal information about you. Tiny House Escapes Raglan will only use this information to the extent authorised by you, and will only disclose it in the manner set out below.
- In using the Website, you authorise Tiny House Escapes Raglan to collect, retain and use their personal information for the purposes of:
- processing your booking;
- assessing your credit-worthiness;
- undertaking any dealings or transactions with you;
- enforcing any legal or other rights Tiny House Escapes Raglan may have against you in any manner that Tiny House Escapes Raglan sees fit;
- sending you any advertising or promotional material; and
- enhancing the Website so that Tiny House Escapes Raglan may offer you a better, more personalised and tailored service.
16. COLLECTION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- In using the Website you further authorise Tiny House Escapes Raglan to collect personal information about you from any other source available to Tiny House Escapes Raglan including but not limited to credit referral agencies, your bank, any other suppliers of products and services to you and other persons or companies with whom you have been associated.
17. TINY HOUSES RAGLAN’ RIGHT TO REFUSE APPLICATION
- If sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to Tiny House Escapes Raglan, then Tiny House Escapes Raglan reserves the right to refuse to accept your booking.
- The Website may use ‘cookies’. Cookies are an element of data that the Website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. To use the Website you do not necessarily need to enable your browser to accept cookies, although some information/services may not be available if you disable your browser not to accept cookies.
- The Website may from time to time use, Google Display Advertising services. In this context, Tiny House Escapes Raglan may from time to time use Google Analytics cookies for AdWords Remarketing – displaying Tiny House Escapes Raglan advertisements on the Google Display Network based on visitors’ interactions with the Tiny House Escapes Raglan website. No personally identifiable data is collected for this advertising. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. Visitors can also opt out of visit information being collected by Google Analytics on all websites by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
19. INFORMATION RETAINED BY TINY HOUSE ESCAPES RAGLAN
- Any personal information supplied by you may be retained by Tiny House Escapes Raglan until such time as you request that the information be removed.
- Any personal information supplied by you and retained by Tiny House Escapes Raglan may be disclosed to other persons or body corporates engaged by Tiny House Escapes Raglan for or in relation to any of the purposes listed in clause 29 above, including but not limited to:
- Research and/or marketing firms.
- Credit referral agencies.
- Business advisors.
- Tiny House Escapes Raglan may also disclose aggregated user statistics to any party, provided that these statistics do not contain any information about identifiable customers and their individual shopping habits.
21. RIGHT TO TERMINATE IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES
Either party may terminate this agreement immediately on notice to the other if the other:
being a company:
- goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of a reconstruction approved by the Company); or
- has a receiver or statutory manager appointed; or
- goes into voluntary administration; or
being a natural person:
- dies; or
- commits any act of bankruptcy; or
- commits any criminal offence punishable by imprisonment; or
- proposes or enters into any scheme of arrangement or composition with its creditors; or
- fails to pay an amount due under this agreement within 7 days of the due date; or
- breaches any other term of this agreement and, where the breach is capable of remedy, fails to remedy the breach within a reasonable time of receipt of notice to remedy.
22. TINY HOUSE ESCAPES RAGLAN RIGHT TO SUSPEND
- If bookings are not paid for in full and as a result money is owing to Tiny House Escapes Raglan, then Tiny House Escapes Raglan reserves the right to suspend the customer’s ability to make further bookings until such time as the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
23. NO WAIVER OF TINY HOUSES RAGLAN RIGHTS
- Tiny Houses Raglan’s failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND USE
24. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement or verification by Tiny House Escapes Raglan. Tiny House Escapes Raglan does not monitor the content of any other website and is not liable or responsible in relation to any content on them. For the purposes of this clause a “third party website” is any website other than the Website.
25. SITE CONTENT
- While Tiny House Escapes Raglan has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided on the Website is free from error, Tiny House Escapes Raglan does not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and Tiny House Escapes Raglan shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on the Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the information provided on the Website at any time and without notice.
26. USE OF THE SITE
- You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may download the information on the Website for your own personal use but otherwise neither the Website, nor any material on it, may be altered, modified, reproduced, transmitted or distributed without Tiny House Escapes Raglan’s prior written consent. You agree that you will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, or damage the operation of the Website, or Tiny House Escapes Raglan’s systems or those of other persons who use the Website, whether by way of a virus, corrupted file, any other software or program, or otherwise.
27. BUYING GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift vouchers may be purchased via any of our communication channels from anywhere in the world.
- We will send gift vouchers purchased by you via email to your email address or via post to your postal address.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information provided in relation to purchase is correct.
28. SPENDING GIFT VOUCHERS
- Only Tiny House Escapes Raglan gift vouchers can be redeemed for the purpose of booking accommodation with us.
29. GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tiny House Escapes Raglan gift vouchers can be purchased via any of our communication channels.
- Gift vouchers can be partially redeemed. The un-used balance is non-refundable where you are not an ongoing Tiny House Escapes Raglan customer. If you are an ongoing Tiny House Escapes Raglan customer, the un-used balance will be credited to your account and can be used for future bookings within the year of the gift voucher purchase.
- The minimum gift voucher amount is $200.
- All gift vouchers expire 12 months from date of purchase.
- A gift voucher cannot be reloaded, and unused balances at the expiry date will not be refunded.
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded or replaced.
- Gift voucher value cannot be redeemed for cash or credited to a bank account.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
30. VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- From time to time we may vary these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the terms and conditions have been changed indicates your acceptance of those changes.
31. TINY HOUSES RAGLAN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tiny House Escapes Raglan reserves the right to make improvements or changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time (including without limitation the correction of errors, omissions, inaccuracies or ambiguities and to meet legal or regulatory requirements). If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
32. HOW YOU CAN GIVE US NOTICE
- You can give us notice under these terms and conditions via email to email@example.com.
33. HOW WE WILL GIVE YOU NOTICE
- We will give you notice by phoning, emailing and/or texting you.
34. NEW ZEALAND LAW GOVERNS
- New Zealand law governs the use of the Website and these terms and conditions.
“this Agreement” means the agreement made when we accept a booking from you for accommodation services, the terms of which are set out in the cancellation policy and these terms and conditions. “GST” means goods and services tax chargeable in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985. “Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) copyright in the Webite. “Tiny House Escapes Raglan” “we” and “our” means Tiny House Escapes Raglan, which is the seller of the Accommodation and the owner of the Intellectual Property and includes its related companies, directors, officers, employees or agents. “The Website” means this internet site owned by Tiny House Escapes Raglan, being the medium by which you purchase accommodation.