$125/night - Low Season
$165/night - High Season
Experience off-the-grid living in this romantic, healing escape just 4kms from Whale Bay, & 12kms from Raglan. Private little cottage set high on our 35 acre property, up in the tree tops & looking out over the coast. Snuggle up in the big comfy bed, inside this cute cabin with everything you need for a relaxed getaway. It’s an escape from the everyday. Perfect for young romantics (at heart), the adventurous, people who want to unplug & get back to nature. This is truly a unique experience you won’t regret taking the time for. Bring your gumboots to stomp around. Sleeps 2.
Inside there is:
A small, fully equipped kitchen with sink and gas cooktop.
A dining space with candles for romantic dinners
A big, comfy queen-sized bed with luxury bed linen that doubles as a couch. We put two duvets on the bed for winter so it’s extra warm and snugly.
Plenty of solar powered LED lights, and a gas heater for chilly nights.
A chilly bin (Cool Stool) to help keep your food and drinks cold (bring your own ice).
Outside, there is:
- A large deck with a small table, deck chairs and a BBQ for outdoor dining and relaxing.
A beautiful and clean bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilet connected to the cottage by the same roof.
- A bush walk on the property out towards the coast to a beautiful big old tree perfect for picnics.
Features and supplies
- Incredible view over the pine trees to the coast
- Morning Glory Organic coffee, tea, powdered milk and sugar.
- Luxury bed linen and towels.
- Ecostore shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Candles, magazines and books.
- Natural bug spray.
- A detox from technology, if you choose to, there is no mobile coverage at the LoveNest but you can connect to WIFI at a spot a 2 minute walk from the cottage.
- A UE Bluetooth speaker to listen to your downloaded tunes.
- Dish cloths, tea towels and cleaning products.
Things to Note
We like to leave our guests to their privacy so we won’t come and see you unless we absolutely have to. If you need anything during your stay please feel welcome to come to our house which is located another 800 metres down the driveway.
ESCAPE YOUR EVERYDAY
Book your escape now
Put away your phone, connect with your special someone, and enjoy nature. You’ll have everything you need to truly relax.