$165/night - Low Season
$235/night - High Season
Enjoy a romantic getaway with the special person in your life in this very special treehouse.
The treehouse is built up in the pine trees on our 35 acre property and has an amazing view over pasture, native bush and the ocean. It’s for young romantics (at heart), and adventurous types who want a special experience, not just accommodation.
Inside there is:
- A small, fully equipped kitchen with sink and gas cooktop.
- A beautiful and clean bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilet.
- A comfy built in couch that can be used for snuggling (or an extra guest).
- A queen-sized futon bed in the upstairs loft (with luxury bed linen) with an amazing view out a window to the ocean. We put two duvets on the bed for winter so it’s extra warm and snugly.
- Plenty of battery powered LED lights, and a gas heater for chilly nights (please note the treehouse is fully insulated).
- A chilly bin (Cool Stool) to help keep your food and drinks cold (bring your own ice)
Outside, there is:
- A large deck with a small table, deck chairs and a BBQ for outdoor dining and relaxing.
Features and supplies
- Breathtaking view over the ocean, pasture and coastline
- Morning Glory Organic coffee, tea, powdered milk and sugar.
- Luxury bed linen and towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Candles, magazines and books.
- Natural bug spray.
- A detox from technology, if you choose to, there is no mobile coverage at the treehouse but you can connect to WIFI at some spots from the treehouse.
- A UE Bluetooth speaker to listen to your downloaded tunes.
- Dish cloths, tea towels and cleaning products.
Things to Note
We like to leave our guests to their privacy so we won’t come and see you unless we absolutely have to. If you need anything during your stay please feel welcome to come to our house which is located another 800 metres down the driveway.
ESCAPE YOUR EVERYDAY
Book your escape now
Put away your phone, connect with your special someone, and enjoy nature. You’ll have everything you need to truly relax.