$165/night - Low Season
$235/night - High Season
Experience off-the-grid living in this private escape just 4kms from Whale Bay, & 12kms from Raglan. Our romantic house bus is set in a field on our 35 acre property; it has a large, expansive views of the coast and ocean, an outdoor bath on a big deck, a firepit to toast marshmallows. It’s an escape from the everyday. It’s for young romantics (at heart), the adventurous, people who want to unplug, reload and get back to nature. Bring your gumboots to stomp around. Sleeps 2-3.
Inside there is:
An open plan, fully equipped kitchen with sink and gas cooktop.
A dining space with candles for romantic dinners
A beautiful and clean bathroom with hot shower and flushing toilet.
An extra long, comfy built in couch with an amazing view out the large, bifold window to the ocean that can be used for snuggling (or an extra guest).
A queen-sized bed with luxury bed linen. We put two duvets on the bed for winter so it’s extra warm and snugly.
Plenty of solar powered LED lights, and a gas heater for chilly nights (please note the bus is fully insulated).
A chilly bin (Cool Stool) to help keep your food and drinks cold (bring your own ice). You can also put them in the stream.
Outside, there is:
- A large deck with a small table, deck chairs and a BBQ for outdoor dining and relaxing.
- An outdoor bath with hot water.
- A fire pit for fireside stories and toasting marshmallows
Features and supplies
- Breathtaking view over the ocean, pasture and coastline
- Morning Glory Organic coffee, tea, powdered milk and sugar.
- Luxury bed linen and towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Candles, magazines and books.
- Natural bug spray.
- A detox from technology, if you choose to, there is no mobile coverage at the LoveBus but you can connect to WIFI at some spots from the bus.
- A UE Bluetooth speaker to listen to your downloaded tunes.
- Dish cloths, tea towels, and cleaning products.
Things to Note
We like to leave our guests to their privacy so we won’t come and see you unless we absolutely have to. If you need anything during your stay please feel welcome to come to our house which is located another 800 metres down the driveway.
ESCAPE YOUR EVERYDAY
Book your escape now
Put away your phone, connect with your special someone, and enjoy nature. You’ll have everything you need to truly relax.